The Government of Sindh has declared vacant positions for District and Session Court Jamshoro Jobs 2023, as detailed in the official advertisement below. Applications are open to Pakistani Nationals possessing local domicile on a regular basis. Both male and female candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for the following posts. Specifics regarding age, qualification, experience, and domicile requirements for each post are outlined in the advertisement provided.
Published On: November 15, 2023
Last Date: November 28, 2023
Source: Dawn Newspaper
Organization: District and Session Court
Job Location: Jamshoro, Sindh
Vacancy Details for District and Session Court Jamshoro Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Hardware & Network Technician (BPS-14)||Bachelor||01|
|3.||Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate||05|
|4.||Naib Qasid (BPS-03)||Primary||02|
|5.||Naib Qasid (BPS-02)||Primary||02|
How to Apply for Jobs in District and Session Court Jamshoro?
- As per the instructions of the Hon’ble High Court of Sindh, the initial test for posts Sr. No. 01 to 03 will be conducted through Sukkur IBA Testing Service. Interested candidates can submit online applications at apply.sts.net.pk.
- After submitting the online application, candidates should download the system-generated challan of Rs.1,200/- and deposit it in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates are required to upload CNIC, Domicile, PRC-D, one fresh photograph, NOC (in case of Government Servant), and academic documents on the online portal. Candidates with disabilities should upload/send CNIC with a wheelchair logo issued by NADRA.
- For posts mentioned at Sr. No. 04 to 09, candidates should send their applications along with attested copies of educational documents, CNIC, Domicile & PRC, and 02 passport size photographs by post or by hand to the “District & Sessions Judge, Jamshoro” on or before 28-11-2023, until 03:00 p.m.
- Disability Quota will be observed, and female candidates will be provided equal opportunities.
- Separate application forms should be filled/sent for each post if applying for more than one post.
- Government servants should apply through the proper channel.
- Overage candidates, if qualified, may seek relaxation in their upper age limit, subject to approval by the Hon’ble Chief Justice.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates, at the time of the interview, should bring their original documents.
- The number of vacancies may be subject to change.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final.
- Incomplete applications arriving after the due date will not be entertained and will be rejected without assigning any reason.
Last date to submit the application form in District and Session Court Jobs in Jamshoro is 28th November 2023.