Fauji Fertilizer Company (FFC) is extending Merit and Need-based scholarships for Intermediate and undergraduate studies through its philanthropic arm, the Sona Foundation. Scholarship name is Sona Ward of Farmers Scholarship Scheme. These scholarships are available for 1st-year post-matric programs and 1st and 2nd semesters of Bachelor/Undergraduate degree programs. Eligible students from all regions of Pakistan can apply for the FFC Sona Foundation Scholarship scheme for the year 2024.
The Sona Welfare Foundation (SWF) is offering 253 merit-based scholarships to exceptionally talented and deserving students nationwide. SWF, in collaboration with FFC, a non-profit organization, will provide a stipend of PKR 6000/- for undergraduate programs, PKR 8000/- for Agriculture and Agronomy programs, and PKR 5000/- for students enrolled in post-matric programs such as Intermediate and Diplomas, especially for children of farmers.
- Program: FFC Sona Welfare Scholarship for Intermediate and Bachelor’s Programs
- Levels: Intermediate, Bachelor
- Fields: Engineering & IT, Social Sciences, Agriculture, Management Sciences
- Type: Local
- Category: Merit & Need-Based
- Eligibility: All Pakistan
- Deadline: October 31, 2023
The application deadline for the FFC Scholarship in Pakistan is October 31, 2023.
FFC SWF Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Funded by: Sona Welfare Foundation
- Domicile: All Domicile Holders are Eligible
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Stipend: PKR 8000 for Agriculture/Agronomy, PKR 6000/- Monthly for Bachelor programs, and PKR 5000/- Monthly for Post-matric programs
Who can apply for FFC SWF Scholarship 2023:
- All male and female students scoring 85% and above in their last competitive exams (75% or above for Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan domicile holders).
- Those enrolled in the 1st or 2nd semester of Bachelor programs and the 1st year of Post Matric programs.
- Candidates should be enrolled in government-approved/registered colleges and universities.
- Landholding should be less than 50 Acres, and the candidate should provide an affidavit of farming as their primary means of income/occupation.
FFC scholarships primarily target students pursuing engineering, IT, Agriculture, and Management sciences programs. The following BS programs are open to applicants:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Post-Matric Programs
Monthly Stipend under SWF Scholarship 2023:
- Bachelor: Rs. 6000/Month, Rs. 8000 for Agriculture/Agronomy
- Post Matric: Rs. 5000/Month
How to Apply for FFC Scholarship 2023:
FFC scholarship forms can be obtained and submitted on the FFC scholarship portal at swof.sonafoundation.org.pk. Complete the scholarship application form along with the required documents should be sent via post to the following address:
C/o SWF Scholarship Desk, Sona Towers, 156- The Mall, Rawalpindi