Open PAF College Sargodha admissions for the 8th-grade session of 2023–2024. As an English medium institution, Pakistan Air Force College Sargodha offers a robust educational program. The college imparts education from the 8th grade up to the 12th grade, complemented by training opportunities to prepare students for a potential career in the Pakistan Air Force.
Students at the college will benefit from a range of complimentary facilities, including residence, education, meals, medical services, uniforms, books, stationary, and sports equipment. Certain expenses for development projects will be the responsibility of the students. Additional details can be found in the school’s prospectus.
Upon successfully completing their Matriculation, students will participate in the Pakistan-Navy Joint Military Education Training (JMET) for two years. Following this phase, these cadets will undergo their final training at PAF College.
Admission Schedule 2023-24:
- Availability of Prospectus and Application Form: 25 September 2023
- Sale of Prospectus Ends: 04 September 2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 04 October 2023
- Written Test: 16 October 2023 (Sunday)
- Intelligence Test / Preliminary Medical Examination / Interviews Start (varied dates for different centers)
- CMB (Final Medical Examination) Starts
- Reporting Date of Selected Candidates at the College: April 2023
- Age must be between 11 to 14 years as of January 1, 2024.
- Must be a male resident of Azad Jammu and Kashmir or Pakistan.
- The candidate should have successfully completed class VII by the time of admission in April 2024.
- Boys studying in the Cambridge system are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who wear glasses for vision correction are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates are required to participate in a computer-based intelligence test.
- Those who qualify in the intelligence test will proceed to an MCQs based academic test in subjects such as Mathematics, General Science, English, and Urdu. This will be conducted through E-Testing.
- Successful candidates from the academic test will undergo initial medical examinations and interviews at the respective PAF Information & Selection Centre.
- Only candidates who pass all the above-mentioned tests will be called for a final interview and medical evaluation.
- The final selection is determined solely on the basis of merit.
- The Challan form will be available on the PAF website www.joinpaf.gov.pk starting from September 11, 2023.
- The registration fee is Rs 2,500/- (Rupees two thousand and five hundred only).
- After submitting the Challan form at the designated bank, the college prospectus can be obtained on a first-come, first-served basis from all PAF I&SCs (Information & Selection Centres) or other specified centers by presenting the bank Challan copy (PAF I&SC and other center) during working hours from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Online registration will be open from September 25 to October 4, 2023, on www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Once registered online, candidates should generate and print their registration slip, which will contain information about the test date, test time, test center, and other relevant details.
- The last date for online registration is October 4, 2023.
- Candidates must bring their registration slip along with the Challan form (candidate’s copy) on the test day at the PAF I&SC.
advertisement of PAF College Sargodha Admission 8th Class 2023-2024