The Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) organises this yearly scholarship programme in the form of merit-based scholarships to talented students from different provinces across Pakistan. The duration of these scholarships is four years and they are awarded on the basis of excellent academic performance as well as extracurricular activities in addition to a satisfactory personal essay on any subject of their choice.
- Students from government schools who passed the matriculation exam in 2022 are invited to apply.
- The student must have a minimum of 60 points and a minimum of 70% in science subjects such as physics, chemistry, math, biology, computer science, or other technical subjects.
- At the time of the interview, attested copies of the matriculation result card and proof of domicile are required; if the student does not have a domicile, the father’s domicile is accepted.
- Only government school stented are apply on the Pakistan Science Foundation scholarship.
- Initial screening and short listing will be done on the basis of a score as per the above eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test (written test) from English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25% each) at SSC level of the National Curriculum
- paper-based I.Q. test (scenario-based and shape-based).
- Interview or presentation on innovative ideas
- Seats will be allocated as per the federal government’s quota system, including the minority and disability quotas.
- Male and female students have equal opportunities.
SALIENT FACILITIES FOR SELECTED STUDENTS
- Rs. 15,000 per month Scholarship for two years of F.Sc.
- Concentrate on visits to S&T associations, colleges, and labs.
- Undertaking research projects during the F.Sc. programme under the mentorship of selected university professors.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested students should apply online at www.nts.org.pk. The application fee of Rs. 500/- can only be paid at participating banks, ATMs, and internet banking/mobile banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading a fee challan or deposit slip.
- Send a copy of the completed online application form, as well as attested copies of the SSC or Matric detailed marks sheet, your own or your father’s domicile, and the CNIC or B-Form, to NTS Headquarters (the Pakistan Science Foundation project), plot #96, street #04, Sector H- 8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submitting an application is December 23, 2022.
- Application forms filled improperly, incompletely, or submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- For further information pertaining to the test, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441, and for the STFS program, visit www.pst.gov.pk or contact at 051-9203623, 051-9202519, or 051-9202294.